Monday, October 19, 2009

Long time no blog

Wow...its been nearly a month since I last blogged on anything. I mean I had been posting baby E's pics and vids up to facebook and all but I have been keeping my net life to a minimum. I think I am on this reading frenzy for baby E. I am so into buying books for her. I don't think she needs more toys although I think more interesting ones are in lieu.

More of holding on for the perfect car seat to come along for her. Been looking around online for her. Brands such as Britax, The First Years, Maxi Cosi and Safety 1st. Looks like choices available. So anyhow, hoping to be able to see it soon. baby E's been fussing in her current car seat about more room. She has been fussing and fussing, whining and whining in her car seat for ages. Although she is not very big (a small baby compared to most 7-8mth old babies) she just wants more room.haiya.

So must look at car seats and must bring her along when we want her to try before decide buying. She must like it. If she doesn't then pointless to buy. At such a tender age of 7 going on 8months she already knows what she wants. I mean at age 1month or so she already knows that she does not want more milk.

I need to look after myself more. Been so so tired lately. Aches and pains all over the body. Need to get myself up to activity again.

Also starting on my driving lessons, talking about that better log on for my online lessons and book dates for test. I think Dec would be a good time as well as Jan , Feb to push up on lessons. But looking at my schedules hai..Anyway, if I am asked again would I prefer money or more off days...I remain the same. I prefer more off days. Money is something which you can earn back but you can never bring back time. So the trade off is there but I think I will always prefer more time.

Its our first wedding anniversary soon. I think I would love to go skating that day...strange but true...

No comments:

Post a Comment