Thursday, October 14, 2010

Things that are top of my I DO NOT AGREE WITH

To put it lightly, its things I totally dislike, hate, has serious contempt issues with and do not wish to comment further on.

1)People smoking in lifts
2)People smoking in small spaces
3)Spitting in public places and onto floors
4)Impatience (do please do not expect me to be patient with you either)
5)Cursing and swearing or using foul language. (It took me 2years to mellow down and get rid of that habit so do not say that its not possible, not able to, its hard. BS!)
6)Without emphathy
7)Not bothering to listen
8)Not telling the truth
9)Self centered
10)People who stand in lifts and stare at you while you are waiting for them to exit (STUPIDITY)

These are the things that have been p***ing me OFF and leave me be!
S** OFF

No comments:

Post a Comment