Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Being Petty or being upset

Now what is the difference with the above statement. 1) represents an individual who is resented by mulling over something that does not affect him/herself greatly.

2)Represents a geninue concern over something with a slight level of disappointment and resentment that spills over an extended period of time.

I am currently at number 2. An incident over the weekend last week kinda hurt my feelings and its really something that really bothered me over an extended period of time. And sometimes, simply saying sorry is not good enough. It wasn't the first time it happened and thats why it bothers me so much. So that is why saying sorry is not good enough. It hurt me deeply and I don't know if I can trust this again.

No comments:

Post a Comment