Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Little Nine Month old Baby

Ahhh....Elayna's now finally at nine months and very soon she will be at 10mths and she will be celebrating her first Christmas with all of us! So so happy that she will turn 10mths on Christmas Eve but too bad Hubby will be busy with work. We can't spend her 10mths old together. But the plus side is that we will be able to spend my birthday together, yay!

I really love to spend time with her..even when I am sick. I was so sick the last weekend, feeling all woozy and giddy but still when it comes to her I am so awake. I think that Friday public holiday just made my body just go off the biological clock and turn all tired out and finally it all came down on me and I just simply hit the sick button.

Now that Elayna can crawl very well and starting to stand quite steadily. She is an amazing little baby and I really get amazed by her learning ability every single day. I am so looking forward to bringing her out on my birthday to see the christmas lights... woo hoo!! Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment