Monday, December 28, 2009

In General and more

1)I have noticed how my blog gets read but I have absolutely no idea who reads it.
2)I am suffering from the continuous body ache that has no cure ( I have started on a massage package but then again its only once a month...)
3)I am so tired this week and I realised that being off from work gives me more things to do at home...so break = more work at home = no break and harder work
4)Constantly amazed by the ignorance of some and then realising at the end of day it was stupidity (this is a long story that relates to why I was so pissed off at the person who schedule H to work on X'mas Eve, so P****head if you are reading this...don't let me meet you otherwise I WILL MAKE YOU CRY!)
5)How Singapore English is a combination of the Queen's English and the American English.
6)I need to get more organised
7)I actually enjoy X-Factor more than Singapore Idol or American idol (but I am looking forward to this season before Simon Cowell pulls the plug cos Ellen Degeneres is on the judging panel)
8)Elayna's 10mths and I have yet to shed the next 50% of the pregnancy weight (must change my diet)
9)Back to point 4) - You are so freaking lucky that you may not meet me at all otherwise I will tell you that you lack the brains and the organisational skills for any kind of organisation, brains have not been factored into your production and I PITY YOU!
10) I can be really nice one second and the next if you happen to tread badly on my toes, I will be mean, scarcastic and thoughtless with pure poison of honesty pills to you if, think Ken Lim was bad, Simon Cowell was mean...they have not met me YET!
11)Love the fact that Elayna's close to turning one but finding out that the chalets are close to fully booked at the period that we are looking at holding one!ARGH! HOW TO HOLD ONE YEAR OLD PARTY!!!!
12)Amazed by the fact that Elayna is now 10months old and I am a mom for the past 10months and still sane and loving every second of it!
13)Struggling to finish 2 books that I had started..only accomplishment, finished one and did not start on another...
14)Have had Asus Eee for about a few months now and never did do the file transfer to it....HELP ME SOMEBODY! I am such a technic goondu!
15)Deciding whether or not to get a iphone when my plan is about to expire in 2010...I want the loyalty voucher and plus I think I am 70% sure just need more info....
16)Still contemplating whether to complain about the lousy driving instructor from CDC. Its about my lesson time that was ALREADY PAID BEING eaten up by the instructor who was so bloody lazy.Long story....
17)Need to take my final theory and start learning....
18)Need to start looking for childcare for Elayna...
19)Need to start planning for 2010 first Q
20)Realised that this list is starting to look like a resolution list for 2010..Ending now before I really start one...but I need to start planning more at home..

No comments:

Post a Comment