Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Finally!

Lots of Finally this week!

1) I finally managed to have my email transferred to my netbook! Yippee! no more dinosaur!
2)Planning in progress for Elayna's birthday party!
3)Got all the goodie bags for kids and the party deco!
4)Settled all the invites but pending some ppl who have not replied.

So I think quite a few stuff got accomplished this week and I am immensely happy about that. Now I just need more rest..

CNY was hectic, I mean not that there was alot of visiting to do but the part where I had to visit and look after my daughter was really the tiring part. And she did not Nap at all!

She was that excited! hahaha...I am happy to see that she was involved in all the excitement with CNY and now looking forward to her birthday this coming weekend!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment