Monday, February 1, 2010

What to do about....

Something that I need to say, I have yet to complain my situation on how tough it is to be a FTWM, FTWW. Its not easy just so you know. For those out there who decidedly think that being responsible for so many is easy, well its not. I live by example. But not everyone can understand that and see that there are many hats and there is a need to understand why I am the way I am.

Am I asking for too much or am I just unrealistic? There is a reasonable level of logic to what I expect and would ask for. I do not ask for the moon. Simply a reasonable and realistic point of viewing and doing things expected of any individual. Although some people have commented that its a hard mark to live up to.

But hey, I am who I am and I did not ask anyone to be like me. That's impossible. There is no other me? =P

No comments:

Post a Comment