Tuesday, May 26, 2009

FaceBook link

YAY! I have finally manged to link on to facebook..the little wonders of technology today...one more thing..now weaning baby off breastmilk in the day..so now planning a routine for her to follow. At night after 11pm, she would be able to have BM and early morning hours should she awake. Its tough..sometimes she cries as she was so used my breast but these few days as long as we catch the timing right. She should be able to drink from the bottle and also formula milk (FM). I would like to be able to express out my BM but I consider my working schedule, which might be me alone, its hard for me actually spend time to express it out. So I might have to change Elayna to FM.

Being a FTWM(full time working mom) is much harder than it is. SAHM(Stay at home mom) is not easy either but once you get the hang of it, its actually much easier. I was with my baby at home for a full 3mths till help came along and I enjoy every moment of it. If I could, I would like to continue. But I know that having her will motivate me even further. I used to think that I set an example for others to follow, and now that I have a baby to set example to I have to work even harder and better.

I just hope that I will be able to.For my baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment