Monday, November 2, 2009

Car Seat and other matters


Talking about car seat. This is Elayna in her car seat. After much research, H and I decided on a Maxi-Cosi, not a Britax, Graco, Safety First. We went to Baby Avenue at Balestier to purchase. And guess what we found out after purchase, baby Hyperstore is the distributor for Maxi Cosi. So there. Now you know. Anyway, fyi this car seat the Priori Sp costs $268 so its a pretty good bargain and this color is also available in the 2009 color scheme.

So its a good buy. Period.

Research done:
I went online to Babies r Us, elite car seats, amazon to read up on reviews and feedback on the car seats. I even went on this particular site which tells me what car seats fit for which car (but take note, make sure you know the US name for your car model.) http://www.carseatdata.org/.
Also another thing to note. We got a playpen for $98 at Baby avenue. Yes, $98 not some brand you never heard of. Gelite. Only Catch, its blue. Then again, good buy at $98

Will post up a picture soon of the playpen. But for Elayna its okay cos she's kinda petite so it would fit her for quite some time.

Anyway, I have a Manual Medela Harmony pump for sale which I used for barely 30mins cos I was no good with a manual pump. I still prefer my medela electrical pump. So if anyone would like to get a back up, please let me know I will sell it second hand.

So thats it for my thoughts today...usually when I don't work my thoughts turn to Elayna...=D

No comments:

Post a Comment