Monday, November 9, 2009

The thing about..

Last week had been a good week. I watched 2 movies! Julie v.s Julia as in Julia Child and This is IT the final pictorial on Michael Jackson. He was a talented man and it is sad that he was gone too soon. I was a fan and will always remain a fan.

Julia Child, a new name to me and the movie inspired me on cooking..and this movie was a special treat from H who was really really wonderful to surprised me with a movie although he knew it was busy week for me and he was headed for a busy time at work still took time out to pamper me. I love you dear!

I wonder if I should buy the book on Julia Child. I am so inspired now....But then again I would always love to get the book to read about her life and her thoughts..so interesting.

By the way, stupid X-Factor this week sees Lucie Jones eliminated..How can!!! ARGH!! Its a talent show! Not an entertainment programe! They are trying to find ppl to represent the UK not to be popular Kids entertainment acts!

But I'm sure nickelodean might pick the twins up as an horror act.hahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment