Monday, November 23, 2009

Many things ado

There are many things happening for me this few weeks, Elayna's having her medical checkup, 9months check up and also to check on optional jabs for her to make sure is properly vaccinated.

Starting to plan for her 1st birthday bash, hmmm...thinking of a Chalet I mean its not like she will remember it so maybe when she is 5 then we sit down and think more about it and hopefully by then she knows what she wants and we can plan more stuff..wahahaha...

Elmo has arrived in Singapore for her, she now has Elmo Live and TMX Elmo to play with. But its more like Elmo for mommy to figure out and play with her. The TMX edition feature special effects where once you find out the trigger sequences will come out with numerous reactions. I have yet to explore now waiting for her to wake up and explore it together with her.

Lately I have been bringing her out and we go very often to Vivo and just the other day we went to the pet safari at vivo and she loved the place! She was bouncing up and down on me when I showed her the dogs behind the glass windows and she absolutely jumped! I know she loves dogs and since her grandma and grand dad(on my husband's side) has dogs whenever she goes there she is so happy to see them.

And I miss her alot lately whenever I am at work...I think I need some time off soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment