Wednesday, November 4, 2009

X-Factor UK

It has become a weekly ritual for me and H to watch X-Factor off Youtube in replacement of usual telly since it broke down a few months back.

Not that we watched television anyway cos by the time we get home every night its really late. And nothing is good on telly these days anyway. So we ended up watching DVDs or youtube for programmes.

Not that we shop for DVDs, but I have this video rental service called Hollywoodclicks.com which I would go online to order DVDs that we would watch and it will send to my address and all I have to do is to send it back after watching. So cool right. I know. That is why I have the service and I use it now for DVDs that I would like Elayna to watch and for H and I to watch when we get home.

Anyway, the link is to one of my favourite performers from X-Factor, H's favourite is this guy called Jamie Archer who I now think after Rock week is absolutely amazing. I totally agree with Simon on Jeward they stink and I can't understand how they will be able to survive on radio and music performances. Louie has such a lousy team and his 2 best teams have been voted out because of them!

The entire voting has been so skewed towards those who are least popular but they would happen to be those who can sing! ARGH!so stinks. Watch and you will know. argh!

No comments:

Post a Comment