Monday, November 23, 2009

toast box vs ya kun

I am not a fan of toast box. Never was and never will. Ya Kun is another thing altogether...I miss Ya Kun Kaya toast.

Had Toast Box the other day, man there was no other word or words to describe other than YUCK!

Had a yuan yang that tasted plain like water no taste of coffee or tea. Kaya had no taste, was suppose to have peanut and butter kaya toast but it was just peanut butter..goodness!

It was terrible. And the price, same as Ya Kun. But the portions at TB are so so so so small...tell me about breakfast non value. They should evaluate their prices and portions. Non - value for money and low on taste value. A not ever to go in my book.

So lay off the Toast Box and may Ya Kun live forever!

I miss Ya Kun Kaya Toast...

Notice how short this post is simply there is nothing good to write about so I stick to not writing too much bad about it...

No comments:

Post a Comment