Thursday, July 30, 2009

Her 6 in 1

Elayna has been real good with vaccinations so far. The last 5in1 she had a slight fever on the first day and then second was all clear. So she had her final 6in1 today so I am monitoring her temp today and tonight. usually the fever pops up at night. So have to be really careful.

Also she still hasn't really put on alot of weight. About 200gms since last mth. Haizzz kinda worried. But one thing i know is that she is happy, having fun and doing well. Other than that she is not gaining weight as much as I expected.

She has started to babble more, chit chat more now. I think she might start to say her first word soon, so amazing. I am so looking forward to talking to her soon. Can I ask for more?

She will be taking her next jab when she turns 15mths but I am considering some of the other jabs so let me go check it out. Hopefully can get her vaccinated. With H1N1 these days, I really have to be more careful and more stringent as her mother. Of course I cannot be too protective, but I think where there can be control measures I will do it.

Hopefully, tonight no fever otherwise sleepless night again like the last time.

No comments:

Post a Comment