Monday, July 27, 2009

Time on my own

Well, not that I don't have time on my own. I honestly feel that I would like more time with my baby girl. She is growing so fast that sometimes I get amazed but one thing I do enjoying doing the most is at night before we both go to bed, I will sing her a lullaby to get her to sleep. I will hug her and she will lie on me and I will sing and hum her to sleep. She will always fall asleep and Hubby and I will kiss and tell her that we love her.

She is really adorable. The way she smiles and laughs, every night when I finish off from work, no matter what I know that when i see her I will smile and be happy again. She is my sunshine, my shining light and my little heart. When she touches my face so lightly to feel the way her mummy's face is shaped like, it melts my heart.

No matter how tired I might be from work or from my day, I just know that she looks forward to having me hold her in my arms and singing her to sleep. Now whenever we ask her where's mummy, she knows to turn and look at me. Awwww.....melts my heart.

Love you Elayna. Good night and sweet dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment