Thursday, July 2, 2009

Talking and dancing Elmo

Its been quite some time. any case, saw transformers! It was so so so good!Loved the entire movie, though the ending was abit anti climatic. A good movie to watch if you are looking for great entertainment for a solid 2.5-3hrs.

What happens next is Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. Have already made a date with my aunt and H to catch the movie. I know it will be good...

Now for a mommy with a 4mth old daughter, I think I have had it easy. Its cos of my aunt who has been helping me alot. Really appreciate everything that I have and my daughter has. My aunt was searching high and low for her for the talking and dancing elmo. We were wondering where there would be. We visited Toys r Us and didn't imagine that its all sold out.

Well, whatever it is. I am happy and thankful that I have received so much and am grateful for it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment