Thursday, July 30, 2009

Man in the mirror.

These days I think that I have been putting myself in situations where I should not have poked my nose into. Sometimes I think that by caring too much and being too honest and when people cannot take the honesty and solution I get the returning crap that I feel that I absolutely do not deserve.

I have been taking in alot lately and just that bit more actually put me over the wall. And for those who think that by running away from reality your life would be better then go right ahead. I have had enough. Change can only begin when you start with yourself that is why change starts with the Man in the Mirror or women to be fair in today's context when men and women are equal.

Don't think that by being so noble and generous you can always solve problems, sometimes problems means being honest and face facts and be ready to deal with the real world. The fact of this world is this, life is never easy but the important thing is learning how to deal. There is no such thing as perfection but perfection is how you view it. There is no such thing as perfect happiness in any situation but its how you deal and view any moment. To me the perfect moment is when I have Elayna in my arms and she is hugging me back and my hubby holding me close. That is perfection to my family life.

Well others is just how I deal with any situation. Perfection is in the eye of the beholder very much like how beauty is. Face that man/woman in the mirror and ask yourself how do you want to change and solve your problems. At least I will applaud at your attempt to try. Life is never easy, but its how you deal with it that makes you stronger. Life may throw shit at you but make sure you have a plastic bag to pick it up and throw it down the bin. Or simply, duck. And then pick it up to clear up around you. Life is not about how hard to soft or easy the way is, its how you live with it. How you learn how to deal with any situations. Be strong, be honest and be ready to face the world. And unfortunately, the world is not that perfect yet. Its up to ourselves to make it perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment