Thursday, June 25, 2009

Back to work

I have been back at work for going 2 weeks. And its been alright so far. Knowing that Elayna is in good hands with god grandma, great grandma and the maid. Had some maid problems eariler but luckily for me, had been resolved. It was so lucky otherwise the maid would have to be repatriated back to Indonesia and she can never come back to SG to work again. It was all the agency's application fault but now that it has been resolved the maid can stay and all's well that end's well. And in all honesty, the maid is quite good with the baby and she is quite patient with Elayna also..so thats good.

Today, Elayna went swimming. Went to the Hwa Xia place at Plaza Singapore. Well, at first I thought it would be great and it was for Elayna, she had fun and I never expected that she would be able to kick so well on her first try and going front crawl and back stroke! I mean, it was good fun for her and all cos she is a 4 month old baby who was taking her first swim with a neck float and kicking and waving her arms about. She looks so good swimming! And she was smilling and laughing as well. Hahaha...Hubby will be posting up the vids and photos to facebook and she got her own sunglasses as well today..And I know she has strong legs and arms but today I really saw for myself...if I bring her to a pool, she will be swimming away so fast before I can say put your arms forward and kick. Anyway, she really loves the water and it was such a fun experience for her. Good exercise and it was a pity that toeay's session was so so short!

But anyway, the Hwa Xia AKA HX is kinda very basic. The staff did not teach Elayna anything and the entertainment value and the time for a basic trial of $28 was quite lacking. Elayna might have been able to kick and pedal in the water longer and i think she was kinda sad that it ended so soon. She wasn't able to enjoy longer..even after she was taken out of the water and I was trying to get her diaper on she was still kicking and kicking, waving and waving..that was how much she loved the water fun. But I think if it weren't for the H1N1 I will be bringing her to the pool to swim. so I hope this H1N1 passes over quickly so that I can bring her for a swim soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment