Monday, June 8, 2009

I think she is...& my medela PIS

I think, I think, she is teething..I know I know. It sounds kinda extreme that she starts teething now but she is showing signs.

1)Spot of white on her gums. Felt it, it was hard and well have to admit her bottom front gum has also shown signs such as the teeth shapings.
2)Growing increasingly fond of biting at her bottle teat..gosh.
3)Constant biting of fingers
4)Drooling

The above signs have lead me to believe that she is teething. So there. If anyone like to tell me more signs to lookout for please share here. It would really help.

Okay, in my previous post I talked about going back to the Expo for the motherhood fair and I did.

Oh yea, I bought a medela manual pump cos my PIS tube connector broke. I thought it might take a while but who knows it took them 30mins to fix it back with a new cover...So I think I will be selling off my medela manual. I only used it once and less than 30mins somemore. Brand new!Should be posting that along with some other items on some forums soon..Just as soon as I get my hands to taking pics of all the stuff.

Expo..-A Day of adventure..Refer to next post.This will be long

No comments:

Post a Comment