Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Having Help & other things

I now have a maid to help me take care of Elayna when I get back to work. Its thanks to my aunt that I have this extra help. After being here for about 2weeks it seems like she knows my baby girl well enough. That's good thing I will say. But now that I have put her on FM, my daytime milk supply has run low. I am still continuing with nighttime BM feeds but I get so worried that its not enough. Like last night, she woke up at 11am and I gave her some milk, 1am, 3plus and then 6plus. I wonder if my milk is not enough.

I really hope that she can sleep longer but I also wish she can continue her nighttime BM feeds. The dilemma. Well as long as she is growing well, that is the most important thing. But I will work hard towards the nighttime feeding. It will be tough for me once I get back to work, but all along the main idea was having the best for her. So I will keep that notion in mind and keep to it. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment