Saturday, June 6, 2009

Shopping @ Expo

The motherhood fair that I went to on thursday was alright I guess. I mean I am going back today (since its after 12mn) to get more stuff. Diapers and some misc stuff that I had missed out eariler.

Anyway, really tempted to get the baby swimming tub for her. Undecided between the one 80x80 or 90x70 cos if I get the 90x70 I can get in with her.hehe But M has been so unreasonable. At first we wanted to sign her up for baby swimming sessions with hwa xia, plus after the swim there is a baby massage you can sign up for at $10 per session. Well she said she was too small, and then she may get sick easily. Wait till 3mths. Now Elayna's 3mths, she says H1N1...so I say get the baby swimming tub, $70 or $75 depending on which one we get. Safe and not to worry about mixing outside. I can do the massage for her. But now say waste of money. I recall hubby telling me his colleague had bought the tub for his son as well as seems like it was quite good in helping baby development. Why is it that M cannot see it this way? I have already told her that it will help her but does she listen? Never, she says its a waste of money, well its money well spent if Elayna grows and develops well adjusted and stronger, fitter. Let her learn how to develop her physical and mental co-ordination through this swimming activity. Its never easy, and I think that its fair to say that I would like her to be able to get the advantage that she can at this early age. Wait till she is older then start to stress her too late. Now through fun she can develop, y not?

Anyway, if we do buy I think it will be well worth it. Going back later for John little and popular @ expo as well. Will be spending the day there. But before that have to go to Toh guan to get my Medala PIS fixed. the cover with the connecting tube broke so have to change the cover. $65 for the change. I might as well get them to look at the motor as well. I went to First Few Years at KKH, they also charge the same but they cannot check the motor and they say might have to wait. Going back to the dealer 30mins, should be okay. Of course I prefer to go back to technical centre. Will update on how it was at the TC. But I really like my medala PIS, the pump is good and its quite strong. I bought the manual medela, really regret. Now I think I want to sell second hand. Only used once. Will be letting go of it soon.

Will update more soon about my shopping and repair adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment