Sunday, June 14, 2009

Tired Tired

I am so so tired right now. Been staying up late these few nights. Helping H out with some of his stuff. Next week I will be heading back to work and I am worried about how baby will be without me. Especially I will be working till late. And she has been so used to me putting her to bed. I don't want to cultivate her with a late bedtime but I get worried.

Anyway, I know I will miss her but since I start later in the day, I will get to see her in the morning when she is awake. And I will be able to play with her when she is awake. I expect the return to work will be me getting used to plenty of stuff. And a blitz through new festivities. I have to mentally prepare myself for eariler hours and less time with my bb gal. Oh gosh, I will miss her.

No comments:

Post a Comment